Old September 7th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles
Jim Benson

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:37:20 -0700, P. Roehling wrote:
> "Your own observations"? You mean you stood and watched a significant
> umber -say 1,000- riders take the riding test and then waited until they
> came out of the DMV and asked them each individually how they did?
>
> If not, "your own observations" don't mean squat.

I agree with you P. Roehling.

Let's be constructive and either organize a "contest" where everyone puts
in 100 dollars and the first biker who genuinely passes the test gets to
take the pot home .... or .... we figure out how to get the DMV to tell us
the failure rates (which I'd guess to be in the very high nineties) for
liter sized bikes.

What do others think?