Old November 15th 04, 03:18 AM
John Smith

As long as they want as the car is new from the frame up. This is not a
warmed over fox body from 79... The quarter glass is great for taking
care of the blind spot and the trunk is enormous. But, there is little
back seat room for your feet. That is, unless you move the front seats
up a bit. But, that is the nice thing about the Mustang. You can have
people in back when you need to unlike my vette or 350Z. Both are nice
but not having a back seat sucks. I guess I am getting old...