Old January 6th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default 2002 Audi A6 Navigation Problem

I just got the unit back and had the laser unit replaced. The unit
works great. Midwest Electronics did a great job. They only problem I
had was that they had no way of testing the unit, so they could not
guarantee the repair. I took the chance and it paid off.

David Cook

http://www.midwestelectronics.com