Old September 26th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Bruno

Default Where should worn tires go, fornt or back?

John McGaw wrote:

> I think the correct answer is that worn tires should on the truck that
> is hauling them to the recycling facility. Does that count as being "on
> the back"? If tires are so bad that you spend excessive time worrying
> about which sort of catastrophic tire failure might be less lethal, do
> yourself a favor and get new ones.

My thoughts also.

If I was living in like North Korea with no access to new tires, let
alone other basic human rights, my choice would be to put the bad tires
on the rear wheels with the thought of the result of an exploding front
tire. Also I'd rather have to use a soft right foot than battle
understeer but each to his own I guess.

Kind regards
Bruno