Old February 28th 08, 07:31 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Gyzmologist[_2_]

Default Improve your Milage by 50%

Ripcord wrote:
> Now this is a bunch of bull ****! When i was young I did a little experiment
> breaking down water into it's 2 basic elements and from that i was only able
> to get about 1 cubic inch of hydrogen in about 4 hours and you are going to
> tell me you are going to run a car on this.
>
>> "Tony" > wrote in message
>> It is possible to improve your milage by 50%. Have a look at this new
>> invention!
>> http://www.richardsprovenidea.com

It takes much more energy to split water into H2 and O than you get back
when burning it. This is the major problem with hydrogen. More than
what you saved on gasoline would be spent on electricity.

There is another "invention" that uses RF energy to make salt water
flammable. However, it has the same problem: it takes more energy to
produce the RF than you get from burning the salt water.

--
Gyz

If a man is speaking in the middle of the forest and there is no woman
around to hear him, is he still wrong?