Old May 18th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Default Man made Global warming is a lie!

JPJ wrote:
> Global warming is a REALITY, the fact that it is caused by humans is
> indisputable by normal, rational people

I wonder how we did it to Mars too then?

Mars has warmed up more since the 70's than the Earth has and it's polar
cap is melting too.

It really wouldn't have anything to do with the natural sun cycle or the
fact we are still coming out of an ice age because of that eh?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's