Old August 13th 12, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.audi
Heron

Default Slickness is gone once the transmission fluid was replaced

"no way" > wrote in message
On Aug 13, 5:01 am, AD > wrote:
> I had the gearbox and rear diff fluid changed to BP 75w90 (synthetic).
> about 1.3 liter went into the rear diff and 2.7 was left for the
> manual
> gearbox.
>
> It feels not the same now. The slickness of shifts seems to be out
> and the rubbery feel of a subaru manual gearbox is in.
>
> It's also seems more difficult to get A4 into the second gear.
>
> I'm hallucinating or what? OEM VW transaxle oil is about $45 a quart
> (liter actually)
> around here and I'd rather not spend those $135 plus labor to get the
> shifting slick and seamless
> again.

Then deal with it
********

Given that all of your posts to date have been totally devoid
of either interest or value, and with no reasonable expectation
for any deviation from that track record in the future, do kindly
take the hint and spare one and all from your continual boorish
behavior and permanently depart these premises until such
an unlikely time that you actually have something to contribute.