Old October 17th 18, 10:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Group dead?

Robert Klemme > wrote:

> On 16.10.18 20:23, XS11E wrote:
>
>> I blame Mazda, the first two versions of the Miata were more than
>> cars, they were almost like family pets, not always well behaved
>> but lovable!
>>
>> The third generation is a MUCH better car but.. a car amd nothing
>> more than a car. <SIGH>

> What about the fourth generation? I personally own an NC (3rd
> gen) and love it. I find this great.

Don't know anything about the forth generation, lost interest after
driving the NC. As I said, to me it was a really GREAT car, way better
than previous generations but..... no soul? Nothing to love. A car,
no more, no less. Maybe to be lovable a car needs some warts and
blemishes?

The Usenet Improvement Project: