Old April 27th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Newbie question

"Me" > wrote in message news:hr4u7m$8n6> I suggest the
OP reads the forum he
> http://owners.mercedes-benz-usa.com/...istForCategory

Ouch! Scary stuff. I like Lanny's take on it; go spend a bit of time in
each, think with the mind and the heart, not just one and you'll know which
one is right for you. Trust me the Miata is a platform that can be enjoyed
stock or taken to almost any level in any given direction. Tweaking to your
personal tastes is what's a big part of the fun with these little roadsters.

Please keep us posted though, even if you go with something other than a
Miata. Personally for me, the Z3 M Roadsters are very tempting these days
too!

Good luck!
Chris
99BBB