Old September 29th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default Hemi Challenger

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...nswers.com/mai...

>> Well, duh - so you managed to find a first gen model - the one model that
>> decidedly has no resemblance to the Challenger concept car.

> Well, sorry, when I think _old_ Barracuda, I naturally think first
> gen. And because I like them better. I like their quirky styling and
> trim size/weight. With a 340 mill, they're awesome little street
> machines.
>
> Patrick

Quirky, is that what you call it? Cute... P

--
"Wow, I want a billion Dollars and a pet monkey!" - Dale Jarrett

"Paul's vocabulary is rather large, but
most of the words have no meaning in English" - Joe Canuck

"Too bad it wasn't "personality theft"...you'd be immune." - Herb Tarlek