Old November 13th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default Microsoft wheel

Known issue. No known resolution that I know of.

MS hasn't updated the sidewinder software, EVER, for this wheel, yet they
gave it HWQL certification for XP even though it still says for 95/98 only
when installed.

I guess when you own the hardware 'quality' lab you can do whatever you
want.

-Larry