Old March 27th 05, 12:14 AM
Dave Horoschak

Thank you to everyone who posted pics and provided information. I
finally got this finished, though it was tough getting the bottom nut
back on the EGR valve.

In the process, I noticed that one of the lines that runs to the
canister attached to the EGR spacer (vapor control solenoid?) was
cracked and broken. I managed to get it reconnected. My question is -
what does this part do? One line is connected to the EGR valve. I
wasn't able to trace the broken one. Am I liable to run into future
problems because of this?

Thanks again.
- Dave