Old June 8th 20, 07:49 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Xeno

Default Adjust headlight

On 8/6/20 3:41 am, wrote:
> Xeno wrote:
>> You need to look a little harder. Such adjustments are not
>> uncommon. I have owned at least two cars with such things
>> and they are by no means up market models.

> _________
> Years, Makes, Models, and trims please.

Now you're asking my memory to work a bit. Well, the Corollas were basic
Ascent and Conquest - around the *poverty pack* price range for the
first and a tad upmarket for the second. I am not sure but I seem to
recall the Mazda 121 had them as well but that's going back a fair way.
Others I have had in rental cars and the like so, while I observed the
presence, I didn't take much note of the make and model. Just noted and
familiarised myself with the features of the cars I rented, then just
drove them. The Mazda 3 a friend has is equipped with fully auto
adjusting headlights, that seems to be the thing here these days.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)