Old December 13th 05, 06:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Tire Recommendation for C5's

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> No Way Man!!!! LOLOL
> Mine year model is equipped with the C4 "Advanced Road Compliance
> and Undulation Technology"
> neener neener neener.
>
> Dad wrote:
>
>>"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
>>news >><coughanythingunder315'sareforpussyscough>
>>
>>hehehehehe ;-)
>>
>>Would you know what to do with either one? Any C5 with 670X15's bias
>>ply would beat your C4, (was that a car or a Ford transmission)? ;-p

Better yet if I can find them I'll take you on with my Corvette killer
Mustang, 200 CID, three speed on the floor, with 9" brakes, and 600X13
bias ply road huggers. Coker is the only place I can find them right
now and a set is about the same value as most C4s.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51