Old December 2nd 05, 01:46 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default 2004 Audi A4

Ro, I have a 2004 A4 1.8T and it's been great - I just had my 25k mile
service done yesterday. The only on-going issue I have had (and it's
certainly not a major item) is the glovebox, they just ordered my third
latch for it..... In terms of buying a used one, I would be sure to get
the service records, if they are available. If it's the 1.8T engine,
you'll want to make sure it's had regular oil changes at the VERY least
in conformance with Audi's recommendation, and preferably more
frequently (like 3 - 5k).

What are the details on the one you're looking at?

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA