Old August 10th 04, 06:19 AM
Tom Crabtree

Guys, Guys...

Let's not let this get out of hand. Name calling and profanities are
not what NG's are about. If you have difficulties understanding this,
gentlemen, take it elsewhere and deal with it like men.
Obviously my opinion about old cars and new engines was not well taken,
so I shall take my opinion elsewhere.

Mr. Diode:
I do not care who or what Dave has done to you, there's no call for what
you posted. Up until this, I actually almost liked you.

Mr. Dave:
Your point was taken, analyzed and disregarded. But still, you are
entitled to your opinion and I shall fight to the death for your and my
right to have such opinions.

To the rest of you, I've enjoyed being part of your community. I'll
still wave when I see a 'Vette driving down the road. Unless of course,
the license plate reads Dave or Diode.

Bye!

TomC