Old February 20th 05, 03:07 AM
91hondacivic

Thanks for your reply, Chris.

This morning, after my first message post, I went out to start my car and
now it will not even start at all. It cranks, but will not fire up.
We changed the fuel filter about a year and a half ago, along with the
distributor cap and rotor. We have not changed the spark plugs or wires or
the air filter. I will inspect those. I checked the oil level. It was lower
than it should be. So, I put some more in. We changed the oil six months
ago. It is due for another one I guess. I will check out the wires and
plugs, etc.. and keep you updated. Let me know if you have any other
ideas. Thanks a lot.