Old February 19th 05, 07:56 AM
91hondacivic

Default 91 honda civic - accelerating, stalling problem - fuel or clutch??????

I have a 91 honda civic dx. It's a 4 cylinder, 1.5 liter, manual
transmission. I have been having some problems. When I drive my car and
shift, the car seems like it might stall. It kind of jerks some and does
not want to accelerate. Also, I was stopped at a red light. When the light
changed, I started going a few inches, but then the car stalled. Before it
stalled, it kind of did the same jerk thing as when I was shifting and
accelerating. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is the clutch
going on it? Or is there a fuel problem, like the fuel pump or something?
If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks a
lot.