Old May 29th 05, 01:54 AM
Tony

If it is like most others of the breed you will find two Allen bolts that are
mounted up from the bottom of the bumper on either side of the license plate.
Remove these and the bumper will slide forward and off.

Be careful to disconnect the lights in the bumper and any ducting to the
radiator or oil cooler if so equipped.

Easy to do but really need two people to avoid damaging parts.