Old October 8th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default Just let them do it without saying a word or else.

On 2008-10-08, Ed Pirrero > wrote:

> Actually, you aren't. It's just more made up **** for an idiot.

*yawn* name calling to get out. lame.

>> > If I thought for a moment you'd ACTUALLY take your drivel to a place
>> > where it's topical, I'd engage you in adult discussion. *But, from
>> > experience, I know that's a waste of my time.

>> Why don't you post your ridicule in the forum it belongs in Ed?

> As I have explained previously, it *does* belong in direct response to
> your posts. The fact that you can't understand that is beyond my
> control.

Another exception you make for yourself.

>> > So, ridicule it is. *And no irony involved! *LOL.

>> It is so fitting that you give yourself an exception for the rules you
>> create for others. Something you do continually.

> Wrong, yet again. I didn't make the rules. They existed before even
> you showed up in USENET. I just abide by them (something that you
> seem to be unable to do).

You're not abiding by jack **** Ed. You've reduced yourself to whiny
little troll who has to mention me in threads I am not even
participating in.

> Yet again, you prove my point better than I could ever. Thanks!

So please explain how the initial thread was so fundamentally different
than a speeding ticket or one of scott's 'look at the MFFY parking'
threads that it doesn't belong here?