Old October 7th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Ed Pirrero

Default Just let them do it without saying a word or else.

On Oct 6, 11:14*pm, Brent P >
wrote:
> On 2008-10-07, Ed Pirrero > wrote:
>
> > Calling names is a childish way of registering your displeasure. *And
> > offensive. *And just plain rude.

> Hmm... sounds like someone, who was that, oh wait, it was you who just
> posted a couple times calling me names.. The irony.

No, I'm just ridiculing you, Brent - a moron with a tenuous grip on
reality (at best). Far from an actual, real-life issue of confronting
MFFYism, ridiculing you in a newgroup is nothing more than poking fun
at the less-abled.

If I thought for a moment you'd ACTUALLY take your drivel to a place
where it's topical, I'd engage you in adult discussion. But, from
experience, I know that's a waste of my time.

So, ridicule it is. And no irony involved! LOL.

E.P.