Old March 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
loewent via CarKB.com

Default oem parts....

lol... re-read this message, and realized how I contradicted myself. DUH

After receiving some parts from the website mentioned, I would say that the
quality is superior to the crap at my FLAPS (I liked that acronym the other
day, so I am going to use it). It is the same as the stuff I get from Honda.

However, my point was that sometimes, as an OEM, sometimes decisions are made
to buy parts of inferior quality to increase revenues. Not saying Honda does
this, but we don't know either way.