Old June 29th 13, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.trucks.ford
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default good brand of tie rod ends for F-250?

On 06/28/2013 08:45 PM, jim beam wrote:
> On 06/28/2013 09:06 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:

>>> i have a much better idea - why don't you actually get under the vehicle
>>> and find out if they actually /need/ replacing?

>> Because vehicle is an hour's drive away;

> so either you're psychic or you're just stooopid because you're
> accepting the "diagnosis" of a vested interest.
>

>> trying to do my homework before
>> doing so so we can order parts right away on determining what *is*
>> needed.

> no you're not because you have absolutely no idea what the problem
> actually is. 5 minutes into the vehicle repair world should tell you
> that what a vested interest says and the reality have no reliable
> relationship whatsoever.
>

>>> or even, if you're trying to impress a female of whatever species you
>>> might be, why don't you check the other joints of the vehicle because,
>>> you know, sometimes /all/ the freakin' joints are worn if the tie rods
>>> are?

>> Um, she's married... you know, some of us actually do interact with
>> other people and try to help them out because we like them, not because
>> we want something from them?

> that's your own freudian interpretation, not mine.
>

>> Not like I'd expect a socially retarded
>> individual like yourself to understand that.

> behold, the psychic retard is barking at the mirror.
>

>>> or is this simply a jawbone exercise right up there with your trunk
>>> organizer?
>>>

>> You know, if you're just going to sit there and wait for me to post
>> something so you have an opportunity to post a rude, unhelpful response,
>> you could probably find something more productive to do with your time.

> you're projecting, retard. i swing by this group twice a day. if
> there's anything interesting, maybe i'll throw in my 2ยข. maybe i won't.
> but what i WILL almost always do is point out bull**** and
> stooopidity. hence YOU seem to get my attention all the time. if you
> weren't /completely/ retarded, maybe you'd connect the dots on that one.
> but i'd not assign a probability higher than 0.000001% of that ever
> happening.
>

>> Now if anyone has an opinion on good suspension/steering parts brands,
>> I'd like to hear it!

> based on my last response to your stooopidly inadequate blathering, you
> don't want "good", you just want cheap. and you don't need to waste a
> single electron on this group to figure that one out.

**** you, you idiot.

Friend called and said truck failed state safety inspection because both
outer tie rod ends had too much play. Wanted to know if I could help.
That's all I know (yet.) I haven't physically seen the truck (yet.)

I did look up f*rd tie rod ends for a 2007, not sure if that is the
exact year or not, but I know it's a powerstroke 4wd. The F*rd ends
were ludicrously expensive. She asked if there was a quality
replacement that wasn't bargain basement, but was more reasonably priced
than Ford. My response 10 years ago would have been "Moog or TRW" but I
would like to know if that is still true today, as I've heard
information to the contrary.

That is what I know at this time. If more information is required to
properly answer the question, let me know what exact information is
needed and I will ask for it. If you are just going to snipe, troll,
and act like an antisocial retard, **** you and **** off.

replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel