Old July 20th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Sir Creep

Default VUE Green Line (was: load of crap)

BläBlä wrote:
> You know you can get the best frig'n Hybrid made on this planet and it
> wont save you a damn dime in the short or long run. That is the whole
> point of a hybrid aint it? To save money by not spending so much?
>
> Do not fall for the Hybrid Hype. Somewhere people got this fallacy that
> the point of the hybrid is to save gas and forgot the real point was to
> save MONEY.

Had I noticed that the original post was called 'oil independence', as
I stated in my earlier post, I'd have called you a real ****ing moron,
BlaBla. So let me digress...

As I said before, your selfish greedy 'point of the hybrid' premise is
incorrect. The fallacy is that you have a clue...
SC