Old June 29th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default VUE Green Line

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:15:00 -0400, Ritz > wrote:

>I have worked on lots of different cars over the years. In terms of
>drivetrain reliability, Honda is definitely above average. If we were
>talking about Mitsubishi or Toyota, then I'd agree with you.

Toyota has got their act together and I have seen some go some
incredible mileages. 200K is nothing for a old Toy and they are easier
to work on too. Honda focus on cars seem to be creature comforts first
and serviceablity second were Toyoa seems to balance this better.
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com