Old May 16th 05, 06:45 PM
fclaugus

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
news:68Nhe.15168$iU.13463@lakeread05...
> JIm wrote:
> > How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary

'99
> > Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car.

The
> > car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy
> > specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".
> >
> > Thanks for the info.
> >

> Goto a dealer and start spouting Kelly BB you are either going make
> him laugh at you, or you're going to **** him off. Dealers use NADA book
> value. Period.

Makes sense dealers insist on NADA, they overvalue cars by a few thousand
dollars! Insist on paying less then the nada value or walk away, it is your
money, afterall! Getting a good deal sometimes means you have to walk away,
and refuse a dealer's offer, and wait for them to come crawling back.

Fred