Old October 5th 04, 11:28 PM
KingPin

If I was given a choice between a new C4, and a C6

The C4 would be the winner in styling hands down.

However, since the C5 is a refined C4 in appearance
it would be chosen over the C4

The C6, just looks like another eurotrash clone

(Accura, Mitsubishi, come to mind) ... that damn
"teardrop" headlight trend is like a cancer !

It would've looked better had they gone with perhaps
a rectangular design integrated into the body (vs.
the monkey see monkey do look of the current style).

I could've purchased a C5, or a C6 - it was no
contest, the C5 is clearly more sleek looking ..
(it's too bad you couldn't fit the new engineering
of the C6 into the C5).

C6 = what happens when you have a cadillac engineer
screwing w/an American icon - hopefully a new team
will design the C7