Old July 3rd 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,alt.politics.immigration
necromancer

Default New law: $3,000 traffic fines for U.S. citizens, but NO fines for illegal alien drivers!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
> I'm all for hitting extreme speeders with huge fines but of course it
> should apply to illegals as much or even more so. This is just another

You mean like the illegal that knocked up your mother 9 months before
you were born, el faggio???

> example of politicians bought off by the corporations making fortunes
> off the cheap illegal labor. Not much the voters can do since both
> parties have been corrupted. This will have to be resolved outside the
> law if you know what i mean.

No, we son't know what you mean. You talking sedition???

"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story. "

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5