Old July 3rd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,alt.politics.immigration
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Default New law: $3,000 traffic fines for U.S. citizens, but NO fines for illegal alien drivers!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer wrote:
>> As an admitted traffic safety enthusiast who's on his third Volvo, far be
>> it for me to criticize measures which penalize motorists for driving
>> irresponsibly.
>>
>> HOWEVER, what the HELL are the politicians in Virginia thinking by fining
>> *legal* drivers who are U.S. citizens over $1,300 for driving 20 mph over
>> the speed limit WHILE NOT FINING ILLEGAL ALIENS A NICKEL for committing the
>> same offense?
>>
>> This new law is not just an insult or abuse or affront to my fellow
>> Americans in Virginia but constitutes INTOLERABLE TYRANNY! It's bad enough
>> here in California where drunk illegal alien drivers are EVERYWHERE, yet
>> are seemingly immune from the law but this new outrage in Virginia
>> positively takes the cake!
>>
>> ANYONE with ANY sense of justice and sanity can see that this situation
>> constitutes outright OPPRESSION of U.S. citizens.
>>
>> Apparently the politicians in Virginia are hell-bent on making Lenin's
>> maxim a reality; to paraphrase, "They will sell us the rope with which we
>> will hang them." In this case Americans are being ordered to pay for the
>> infrastructure that we will then be expected to hand over to the illegals
>> (and the illegals' anchor babies) who snuck into their country.
>>
>> This is similar to the new law proposed last year by California Senator
>> "One-Bill Gil" Cedillo (scroll down) to exempt illegal aliens -- who are
>> not even allowed to drive in California -- from having their vehicles
>> impounded while continuing the current policy of impounding the vehicles of
>> legal American citizen drivers for a full month.
>>

>I'm all for hitting extreme speeders with huge fines but of course it
>should apply to illegals as much or even more so. This is just another
>example of politicians bought off by the corporations making fortunes
>off the cheap illegal labor. Not much the voters can do since both
>parties have been corrupted. This will have to be resolved outside the
>law if you know what i mean.

It should also apply to the idiots who are making this policy. You can
bet your bottom dollar this wouldn't be going through if they would be
accountable to the same standards they hold their constituency to.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.