Old October 3rd 12, 07:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Question

What some call mint some would not touch. Giving an opinion, yes I know this is my opinion, with almost no information would be folly on anybody's part. If your friend is old enough to drive he/she should already be making decision on their own. Get a local club member that is not connected to the car to advise you/them, one that can look it over.

Good luck and save the wave

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
<Ev> wrote in message ...
I have a friend that is looking at buying a 1995 corvette black on tan rag top for 9500.00 in mint condition any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

Evan

2002 Magnetic Red Coupe