Old June 20th 12, 02:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Default To USENET Viewers of this group....

On 6/19/2012 7:31 AM, wrote:

> Is there a way you can describe your view of this group - what
> threads you see? Since I'm too cheap to acquire a Usenet emulator and
> don't want newsgroups downloaded to my harddrive.

I don't see many threads (as you described) posted because my
newsreader's kill filter is fairly effective. If you don't want to use
a newsreader, then maybe there's a browser plugin or greasemonkey script
that allows you to use Google groups the same way.