Old February 28th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default '98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

I need to replace the blower motor resistor. Anyone have first hand
knowledge of the location of it. Google gave me different
locatations, or maybe the same location with different access points?
I don't know- just looking for some good advice on how to get in and
change it quickly. It is COLD and I don't have a garage!

One article I read said I need to remove the glovebox
One article I read said it it under the hood, on the firewall,
passenger side.

Anyone?

Thanks!