Old August 17th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Stude

Default Want To buy Black Model a

On Aug 15, 8:04 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
> I want to do a model a police car,would like a black coupe or 2 door sedan,I
> have seen both,not many pictures around,that I have found,anyway if theres
> any coupes or sedans in good condition, let me know and as close to Missouri
> as possible thanks Tom

Are you talking abut a scale model or a drivable Ford Model A?

If it's the real car, join a Ford Model A club and a local chapter.
There you will find the info you need, and it you're a really nice
guy, they might even tell you who to avoid.

There are also police cars at many parades and clubs devoted to them.
Many books, too. If you are heavy into old cars, you probably already
know those who can help you.
I there a local auto museum?

Google: Model A Police Car Photo
without the "s.