Old July 2nd 05, 03:36 AM
laurenlee04

Default Help with rearview mirror problem! please!

hi,

I knocked the rearview mirror in my 1997 328 i (not very hard mind
you), and it fell off. the tab is still attached to the windshield,
and nothing looks broken, but i can’t get it back on! Should i just
push harder? It looks like it should just kind of pop back on, but i
don’t want to crack the windshield. The dealer is really far away,
and i’d love to be able to fix this myself.

Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/BMW-Help-r...ict126951.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=618877