Old November 17th 04, 07:44 PM
lab~rat

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:27:48 -0500, "Dad" > puked:

>"lab~rat" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:19:23 -0600, RicSeyler >
>> puked:
>>
>>>DAMN!!!! Now that is fine!!
>>>I love the fender flares with the big ass 315's-335's
>>>and the rear brake ducts and the hood scoop look fantastic..
>>>

>> Yeah, but if you're a car dealer, don't sell the guy with the page a
>> car. He'll bust your balls to the point that it'd be better off just
>> handing him one for free...
>>
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

>Ah, you remembered that snake in the grass, I thought for a long time the TF
>might have been him. You think he's working on a buy back already, before he
>gets one? I think I still got his nasty emails stashed some place just to
>remind me that politicians may not be the only possible crooks around.

I think any businessman has to know that there's a point of
diminishing returns with any customer. That guy was coming back with
every squeak and rattle (one was the lug key in his ash tray).

In cases like these, I think the Lemon Law was actually set up to
protect the dealer...