Old February 26th 12, 04:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Fred[_14_]

Default OBD-2

I just bought off ebay one of those little OBD-2 scanners that connect
to a notebook computer.
This one says ELM327. Version 1.5a.
It seems to connect fine to my Ford and Mazda. Too bad
about the Saturn. Can't use it there.
Its too old and that car just blinks the codes out
to the check engine light when there are any.
Back to the Mazda. The little airbag light blink a code 26.
I assumed this would also be caught by the scan tool but it
says there are no trouble codes found. This code must
not be a code it gets.
The Mazda book says its a connector issue with the left
side airbag in the seat-back.
Something to look at in the summer.
Fred