Old July 25th 10, 04:10 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default New motor....

TonyB > wrote:

> > Well done on the car. Hope you enjoy it.

> Thanks, but it doesn't seem to work. The display keeps saying
> service expired.

Hmmmm, that's the correct procedure.

> Apart from that I'm enjoying it, goes like stink compared to a Picasso
> although it's only 30 bhp more. Italian horses must be stronger than French
> ones.
>
> Should the red airbag light come on at start up? Mine doesn't.

Yes, it should. I suspect someone has removed the light, as 156 airbags
seem to give lots of issues, especially in the cars with the upgraded
interior (like yours and mine) which have airbags everywhere.

Keep meaning to remove the bulb in ours, too.
--
SteveH