Old May 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.sport.baseball
Drunken Driver

Default Latest on Josh Hancock crash - Boozer and had near fatal crash just three days before!!!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Drunken Driver wrote:
>

>>> Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
>>> his fault. Answer - money talks.

>> Wrong answer.
>>
>> Correct answer: he's a ****ty driver, and now he's dead. It's
>> wonderful when nature works it's magic!!!!

>I know he's a ****ty driver and so why wasn't he ticketed when he stuck
>the nose of his car into oncoming traffic.??

For the same reason tons of retards in my area aren't ticketed when
they stick the nose of their vehicles into oncoming traffic. Cops
aren't much smarter than your average American, which ain't saying
much. Thankfully nature usually catches the incompetent drivers the
cops miss.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.