Old August 16th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bug '59[_1_]

Default hubcap/centercap

Hi all,

Just back from my holiday. When i drove my bug home from my inlaws place
yesterday, i lost my left hubcap, it happened twice before on the right side
but now it happened on the left side. They are the stock hub for a 4 bolt
steel rim. I got them back every time, but it still is annoying. Today i
took them all off and like the looks the way it is now. However the nut and
spline in the back are exposed as is the speedo in front. are there center
caps that fit on the wheels?

I found this on the internet:
http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails....%2D698%2D1 73

If i read it correct, it'll fit, am i right?
If so, do i have to fit it from the inside out?

Thanks in advance,
Roger