Old May 30th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default God bless the troops that protect us.

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
. ..

> That may be the case, but America is not the world's police at all times
> everywhere. There are more effective, longer-lasting ways of ridding the
> world of pestilence rather than just bombing them. It's like the parent
> who
> resorts to physically hitting a child-- that's a LAST resort (i.e.,
> "never"). If that doesn't work, the parent is finished. War did not work
> with the Iraqis, and now America might be finished.

Just a note here - in this country (australia), hitting a child is not a
last resort - it's a trip to prison and an excuse for the gov't to steal
your children. This is the great democracy we ar bringing to Iraq. LOL.

Such laws get passed since the gov't is full of the ****ed who wish to
**** everyone else. Also, since they have no character and standards to pass
to there children they have no need for such tools ie the odd belt over the
earhole for a child in the grip of a **** of a god or just plain stupidity.
The best way to **** your own children over is to stand by and watch them
fall into every trap here on planet earth - something that is inevitable
without 1st rate parental guidance. And part of 1st rate parental guidance
is the odd belt over the head or whatever is needed to purge the demons.