Old May 30th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default God bless the troops that protect us.

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
. com...

> Any real soldier knows that "war is hell" but for some odd reason the
> mainstream media/liberals think we can wage a war without death and
> destruction (The Danica/Cornacova sp? effect). As far as Im concerned
> their is no such thing as a politically correct war and trying to wage one
> proves once again how delirious some people are.

Any "real" soldier (not spelt "slave zombie") does not commit to combat
due to a leader being unable to get the right group (Bin Laden) and so
taking it out on an already beaten but not entirely finished off (due to
George W's old man) group (Saddam/Iraq). The "Coalition of the willing" are
pathetic little children in the eyes of all but other pathetic little
children.

In combat in a civilian zone and non desperate circumstances, the use of
puppy drug addicts in the field, or even any troop under the age of 21 or
so, is inexcusable. Uniforms are not in play here and the line between enemy
and innocent civilian is blury to say the least. Imagine how blury that line
is to a teenager and then imagine how blury it is to one on drugs! Clearly,
bullets are getting sprayed around on a whim in many cases. Just a joke. And
this is not even taking into account the morality and character of any
individuals either!