Old March 10th 14, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default How to remove master cylinder on 1950 Chev Fleetline Deluxe??

On Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:08:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>I need help installing a new master cylinder on 51 Chevy styline deluxe don't exactly know it bolts on to.the previous owner had removed it before I bought the car.if you can guide or show me a picture more or less where it sits thanks..

1 - you would be well advised to learn how to use google to search for
this kind of stuff. I put "master cylinder on 51 Chevy styline" into
google and on the first page found a link to someone's page which had
a link to this
"http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1949_53/05brakes/5_15.HTM
Which is the repair manual for what you want to do.