Old July 25th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

Lanny Chambers > wrote:

> Have you seen the website of the fellow who put a Jaguar V-12 into
> his Miata? (nope, I don't have a URL handy) By the time he's
> finished, he should be right up there.

I would think that would be a bad idea, the Jag is longer than the
Chevy and is 326ci in basic form (at least that's what was in my 1985
XJS), it's also pretty expensive to modify compared to the small block
Chevy.

I'm guilty of hating Chevy almost as much as I hate licorice but there
are times when Chevy makes sense..... For example, look at the problems
of fitting the intake of the MUCH superior Ford small blocks under the
Miata hood as compared with the Chevy.

The Usenet Improvement Project: