Old September 17th 05, 07:02 PM
Tony Rickard

test wrote:
> I posted this in the wrong thread before.
>
> my dad and I have been runing here and we both run in the 1:03.xxx range, we
> have had some great races. Below are so screenshots of some of the action.
> I'm in the blue and dad in the gold car. He is 67 years old and I am 42,
> and he is very, very good....I can not beat him most of the time. He is
> great with setting up his car.

LOL, I assumed from your earlier post about racing with your dad you
were some young kid, then I find you are the same age as me! I have
raced with my son since he was 10 (and a reasonably competent GPLer at
that tender age). However, he tends to play FPSs these days and I can't
get near him with those. Still beat him at racing sims though! Judging
by your dad I should have a few years left in me to beat him yet

BTW isn't "test" is a shade anonymous

Cheers
Tony