Old May 22nd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Tom[_2_]

Default How Does A Car Run on Water?

water injection gives more power due to the cooling of the fuel mixture.
but it is also hard on the engine because too much water or an incomplete
vaporization of the mixture can cause a hydrolock condition, which can bend
a connecting rod.

what these guys are talking about is making the engine run on hydrogen that
is produced by a hydrogen generator built into the vehicle.
this system is a joke, because it can not produce enough energy to run
itself.