Old February 28th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_2_]

Default Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid sales

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:17:52 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting Doug
Miller on the head, and inspiring the following:

> In article >, SnoMan > wrote:
>
>>No that Saturn is fully part of GM and no longer on its "own" its long
>>term viablity and competiveness is questionable. You buy a Saturn now
>>you are basically buying a GM car with a different label which goes
>>against the whole reason GM first created the brand. Also Saturn
>>started as a econobox maker and GM is phasing that out to focus on
>>SUV's which is another long term mistake along with dumping plastic
>>body parts that set it apart for other vehicles as well.

> Please fix your broken newsreader configuration.
> Tools | Options | Display | Message List Pane | Reply Prefixes
> It should say re and nothing more -- but yours is blank.

Huh?

Hey, at least he isn't using Outlook Express (and neither are you) -
that's a good thing!

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone