Old February 28th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid sales

Good article, thanks. Too bad Saturn chose not to properly market the GL
Aura. I like many others block adverts from my websites and will probably
never see them. "Go Green w/o going broke" is a great idea, I'm sure
interest will pick up in them as Summer gas prices go up as they already
have been. Just too bad that they are NAFTA cars. I guess UAW workers are a
rare commodity nowadays? That was a very strong point with many buyers and
still is.

--
marx404