Old April 7th 06, 01:55 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default central locking problem trunk/boot won't unlock 1994 4-door e36

> Any ideas on how to open the trunk/boot on a 1994 325tds central locking is
> unlocking and locking doors ok but the trunk/boot remains locked and will
> not open with the key. have checked all fuses in case trunk was on a
> separate circuit but they are okay.if some one could give me an answer not
> involving a crow bar it would be much appreciated

Are you using the valet parking key? This will open everything except
the boot lock!

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price