Old March 30th 05, 02:49 PM
Byron Forbes

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
om...

> Despite your blind hatred of GW he showed more GUTS than any politician
> since Reagan (I bet you hated him too even though he saved Europe from
> Communism). He knew the political risks involved in his choices to go to
> Iraq and rid the world of this oppressive dictator once and for all. He
> knew RIGHT vs WRONG and that along with a nudge towards Peace and
> Democracy and Freedom will ring throughout the Middle East just as its
> happened in Europe and South America.

Mitch, this is just bull****. "Guts" is often a word used where
"stupidity" is the correct word. The pathetic GWB, who is a perfect
microcosm of the complacency and naivety of much of the U.S. military and
U.S. ?intelligence? has decided to invade Iraq after him and his goons
realised they couldn't get Bin Laden. I'll bet my balls that if Bin Laden
had been captured with 6 months or so of 911 that the Hussein family would
be living comfortably and quietly in Iraq. In the eyes of those as infintile
as he is, GWB is a hero. In the eyes of the inteligent he is a stupid little
boy who couldn't get back at his real rival (Bin Laden) so he takes it out
on the easy to find, easy to walk over Iraq.

That Moore doco on him showed him for the twit he is when news of 911
broke when he was in that classroom with the children (talk about in his
element). He sat there and had no idea what to do - I was waiting for him to
scream "I want my daddy". It makes you wonder how long he would have sat
there had one of his goons not grabbed the idiot by the arm and virtually
dragged him out of there.

Sorry to tell you buddy, but like Australia you are represented by a
clumsy idiot. You see, to get the bitches to vote for them, this is what
they need to be - nice little unthreatening, easily manipulated dildos. And
this is the glory you wish to share with the world? On behalf of the world -
"THANKS MITCH".

LOL.

Never ceases to amaze me how few people realise that democracy is what
you have when you have no leadership. Imagine how stupid you need to be to
give bitchs a say in things outside the kitchen and laundry - the west are a
bunch of pussies! I hasten to point out that I pay no taxes and refuse to
associate myself with democracy (or any idiotic process for that matter) and
the idiotic west.

I wonder how I'd look with a thrown under my arse and a crown on my
head?