Old March 30th 05, 02:09 PM
Byron Forbes

"alex martini" > wrote in message
news
> Uh, me no - I was saying that the idea that Iraq was a threat to the US -
> and therefore a legitimate target for invasion - was spurious at the time
> and has been proven to be a lie with hindsight and anyone who thinks Iraq
> was in any way, shape or form a legitimate target for invasion is either
> (a) deluded (b) Bush (c) ignorant or (d) all of the above.

I have no problem with Hussein being ousted and Iraq being invaded -
it's just over a decade too late and for all the bull**** reasons. It's like
punishing an animal or a child - if you don't do it immediately after they
faulter then they don't know why you're hurting them.

Any idiot can see what's happened here - the all mighty NATO can't even
play a good game of hide and seek and thus can't get Bin Laden so they
invade Iraq instead as a pitiful attempt to save face - just too funny
really and so befitting of GWB's personality.

The power to blow the world up 10 times over and can't even play a
childs game of hide and seek - hehehehehehehe. Sophistaced to the point of
complete confusion - back to kindergarten children!